Not Your Grandma's PhysEd: Infusing Technology Into a Quality Physical Education Program
This is a previously recorded webinar.
After purchase, access this webinar through Webinar on Demand on your log-in screen.
Date Recorded: Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Get your mobile devices ready and join the webinar! You'll get ready-to-use examples, ideas and technology applications for your primary or secondary school gymnasium, or university methods classroom. Learn ideas to assess, engage and turn your class into something grandma wouldn't recognize!
Twitter users: Follow the feed at #PhysEdTech when conversations with the group become active!
- Participants will learn about mobile technologies to use for teacher, peer or self-assessment (i.e., Plickers, Quick Response (QR) Codes, Padlet).
- Participants will learn about specific features of Google Drive and the benefits of sharing documents with other professionals.
- Participants will acquire the knowledge to develop promotional items for their schools or classes or to use as a class (i.e., iMovie, Periscope).
- Participants will understand the role of social media and how it can be used in a variety of modalities for teaching, learning and advocating (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, Voxer).
- Participants will understand the role of the physical educator and learn how to follow the SHAPE America National Standards using technology (i.e., Explain Everything, video tutorials).
SHAPE America members must login first to receive the discounted price.
Discounted member price:
You could save: