Standards Based Grading in Physical Education
This is a previously recorded webinar.
After purchase, access this webinar through Webinar on Demand on your log-in screen.
Date Recorded: Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Learn how standards-based grading (SBG) provides an accurate picture of what a student has learned and still needs to learn. SBG provides a more accurate understanding of student academic achievement by measuring what a student knows and is able to do.
- Participants will explore the differences between a traditional grading system and standards-based reporting.
- Participants will establish a clear link between standards-based instruction and standards-based reporting.
- Participants will be introduced to the SHAPE America progress report template.
- Participants will address shifts in reporting progress of student proficiency.
- Participants will explore suggestions for implementation of a standards-based progress report.