Technology in Action!
This is a previously recorded webinar.
After purchase, access this webinar through Webinar on Demand on your log-in screen.
Date Recorded: Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Technology can be used in a variety of ways to enhance student learning and success, and can be a motivating force to keep students moving and engaged in physical education. In this webinar, we will discuss specific technologies and their application to elementary physical education, including pedometers, heart rate monitors, Plickers, Google Forms, videotaping for assessment, and the use of iPads by teachers and students. Specific examples and resources will be shared.
- Participants will learn that technology use can provide motivation to increase physical activity and specific technologies can provide alternatives to sedentary use of technology.
- Participants will learn how to implement at least three lessons using heart rate monitors and pedometers at the elementary level.
- Participants will learn at least three iPad applications used by the teacher that will facilitate learning.
- Participants will learn at least three iPad applications used by students that will facilitate movement and improve physical fitness.
- Participants will learn how to use Plickers and videotaping applications for assessment of student learning and skill acquisition.
SHAPE America members must login first to receive the discounted price.
Discounted member price:
You could save: