Hoops For Heart Coordinator Award
The Hoops For Heart Coordinator Award honors individuals who have made significant contributions to the Hoops For Heart (HFH) program. A HFH coordinator is defined as an individual who has or had major responsibility for organizing and conducting a HFH event for a specific school, organization or school system.
- At least two years of experience with Hoops For Heart;
- Played an integral role in implementing and shaping the event as an event coordinator, state or district coordinator, and/or former Joint Projects Committee member;
- Serves as a positive role model epitomizing personal health and fitness, enjoyment of activity, and sportsmanship, as well as sensitivity to the needs of the participants;
- Assumes responsibility for his/her professional growth within SHAPE America-related fields;
- Demonstrates commitment to the HFH program by having served on a local, state, district, or national committee and/or having presented workshops or programs at any of these levels;
- Is currently a member of SHAPE America and has been a member for the past three years.
Deadline for Nominations: September 15
Send name and address of nominee to Karen Dowd at email@example.com.