Jump Rope for Heart/Hoops
If you're all set to hold your event, consider taking your fundraising to the next level with online fundraising. This site allows participants to create their own unique web page that can be emailed to anyone. Donations don't have to come from the local area only, now anyone, from anywhere can donate to your JRFH or HFH event.
The Benefits of Online Fundraising
- It's safe - The American Heart Association's website is protected and secure. Information is housed in a secure site and not distributed. Plus, there's no risk of loss or theft when all donations are made online!
- It's easy - Raising funds online saves time and makes the money counting experience easier and faster.
- It's effective - students and schools raise approximately three times more money online!
- It's cross-curricular - online fundraising is a great way to blend technology education with service learning.
- It's fun - students can track their progress towards their personal fundraising goal, send personalized emails, and much more!
To get more tips and resources for online fundraising, including instructional videos and steps for setting up fundraising through social media, visit the American Heart Association's interactive tools.
To set up your account and begin fundraising for a Jump Rope For Heart or Hoops For Heart Event, go to: http://www.heart.org/jump or http://www.heart.org/hoops.
Start fundraising online today!